February 3, 2014
Submit a design that wins the contest and debuts at Spring League 2014!
1. Submit a simple, not-too-busy design that would be legible on a disc
2. Incorporate the non-profit corporation name “Corvallis Ultimate”
3. Text is best in “sans-serif”, at least 12 points in size
4. Avoid large fill areas in the center of the design
5. Line thickness should be at least 1/32” (1mm) or 2 points in a computer drawing program
6. Files should be at least 300 dpi, preferable in a Photoshop file such as .PSD, .PDF, or .TIFF; .JPG should be no less than 300 dpi and saved with highest quality setting
7. Images should be 7 inches in diameter
8. We will be printing a single-color design
9. Only original artwork will be accepted (please no copyrighted material, ie: cartoon characters, corporate logos, artwork from films, school mascots, etc.)
10. We’d prefer no reference to Spring League
11. Submit to [loso at "q" dot com]; all submitted designs become property of Corvallis Ultimate
12. Due 11:59pm on Feb. 11, 2014
November 20, 2013
- Monday nights from Dec. 2-Feb. 24 (13 nights!)
- 6pm-8pm (come at 5:45 to pay and warm up)
- On Corvallis High School turf field (no mud!)
- $5 day pass or $30 season pass (the season pass is a deal!)
- Sign a waiver your first night playing
- Teams determined by pinnie color (pinnies provided)
September 11, 2013
Did you miss the deadline to sign up for Fall League 2013? It is not too late! Registration is open for a little bit longer, but hurry. Call Parks and Rec at 541.766.6918, or go to the Avery Park office and register in person.
Games are on Sundays
Crystal Lake Sports Park, end of path on west side
August 23, 2013
Fall League teams are formed by draft. Fill out the self-ranking forms when registering at Parks & Rec website
Wanna captain? Let us know: Amanda Green (amagreenATgmailDOTcom) or Dana Loso (losoATqDOTcom)
First Game: Sept. 8
Sundays until Oct. 27
Crystal Lake Sports Park
May 30, 2013
May 15, 2013
Registration is now closed for Spring League. With no rain delays this year we are using our Rain Out weeks to run a 3-week playoffs, starting May 15. The championship game and other final games are May 29.
Stay tuned for Summer League details!
April 13, 2013
If you didn’t make the deadline to sign up for Spring League 2013, call Deb Curtis at Parks and Rec (541.754.1734), and sign up over the phone. I will contact you about your team, or come to Crystal Lake fields at 5:30 Wednesday and I’ll let you know which team needs you!