May 15, 2013
Registration is now closed for Spring League. With no rain delays this year we are using our Rain Out weeks to run a 3-week playoffs, starting May 15. The championship game and other final games are May 29.
Stay tuned for Summer League details!
April 13, 2013
If you didn’t make the deadline to sign up for Spring League 2013, call Deb Curtis at Parks and Rec (541.754.1734), and sign up over the phone. I will contact you about your team, or come to Crystal Lake fields at 5:30 Wednesday and I’ll let you know which team needs you!
February 26, 2013
Games are Wednesday evenings at Crystal Lake Fields
Register HERE by April 3
Games start April 10 & receive your custom-designed disc!
February 23, 2013
Tonight (Feb. 23) is the last night for Winter League at Corvallis High School (6pm-8pm).
Fret not! Spring League registration opens Monday! Link coming soon.
- Games on Wednesdays
- First game- April 10
- Play at Crystal Lake Sports Park
- Custom-designed disc with registration!
January 31, 2013
Joel Newman is the winner of the 2013 Spring League Disc Design contest! Congratualtions, Joel!
Now, register for Spring League to receive this “amazing”-ly designed disc.
- Registration opens late February
- Registration closes April 3
- Games start April 10; Wednesdays at 5:30-8pm at Crystal Lake Sports Fields
- Cost: $30 (a Joel Newman disc included)
December 17, 2012
Register for Spring League (in March) and receive a disc. Be the artist who designs the new disc!
Submit a design that wins the contest and debuts at Spring League 2013!
- Submit a simple, not-too-busy design that would be legible on a disc
- Incorporate the non-profit corporation name “Corvallis Ultimate”
- Text is best in “sans-serif”, at least 12 points in size
- Avoid large fill areas in the center of the design
- Line thickness should be at least 1/32” (1mm) or 2 points in a computer drawing program
- Files should be at least 300 dpi, preferable in a Photoshop file such as .PSD, .PDF, or .TIFF; .JPG should be no less than 300 dpi and saved with highest quality setting.
- Images should be 7 inches in diameter.
- We will be printing a single-color design
- Only original artwork will be accepted (please no copyrighted material, ie: cartoon characters, corporate logos, artwork from films, school mascots, etc.)
- We’d prefer no reference to Spring League
- Submit to loso at “q” dot com; all submitted designs become property of Corvallis Ultimate.
- Due 11:59pm on January 15, 2013
November 10, 2012
NEW TIME!-Monday nights 6-8pm
MORE MONDAYS!-November 19th – Feb 18th – (14 weeks)
- $40/person for a “season pass” (all 14 Mondays)
- $20/high school student “season pass”
- $5/person day pass
- *Must “pay to play” (IOU’s are not allowed)
- Checks made out to: Corvallis Ultimate (The nonprofit Corvallis Ultimate pays for the rental space and light usage); or exact amount (change is limited)
LIABILITY FORMS- MUST sign a 2012 Liability Form to play
- No formal registration
- Arrive early (play starts at 6pm sharp! Let’s get a full 2 hours!
PLACE-Corvallis High School turf field – under the lights (Address: 1400 NW Buchanan Ave)
DO Bring- turf shoes or cleats (tennis shoes are not recommended), water, things to keep you warm and/or dry
Do NOT bring- drugs of any kind (alcohol, tobacco, etc) or dogs.
FORMAT- co-ed play; random placement on a team; swap of opponents at 7pm.
NEW TEAM-MAKING/PAY TO PLAY PROCEDURE!-
You will receive a pinny upon paying your day pass, or being identified as a season pass holder (we’ll have a list). According to the color pinny you’re given, you are placed on a team.